We’re all going green
With the popularity of colourful kitchens constantly on the rise, it’s no surprise that green kitchens are making their way into people’s homes and people’s hearts. To meet the rising demand, our suppliers Symphony launched the Bottle Green finish in 2020 to accompany the already popular Atlantic Green.
Giving life to cabinets, or adorning walls, both Bottle Green and Atlantic Green are available across our paint to order kitchen ranges.
For this week’s blog post, we thought we’d list some of the ways that you could incorporate this growing colour trend into your home renovation…
- Incorporate green with warmer tones for a cosy finish
- Tie in your tiled flooring or splashbacks
- Two-tone your space: combine green with a complimentary colour
- Go green all over! Cabinets, splashbacks, the lot…
- Opt for a green feature wall
- Keep your room looking bright by incorporating green with white
- Reach your goals with gold – enhance your coloured kitchen with gold or brass features
- Choose contrasting colours – combine with our other rising colour trend Dusky Pink to create a contemporary yet playful look
- Work in some wooden aspects to create a more natural feel
If you want to go for green in 2021, why not speak to one of our designers to see how we can transform your space. A number of our paint to order kitchens are included in our 2021 sale – you can find out more about which ranges are included by clicking here.